6.12.2012

Yo, frosh.


Say hello to Block II, the one and only AB-MA Political Science/ AB-MPM class in town! :) Haha.

Pretty awesome bunch of people right here who have made my first few days of college completely amazing. (Well, technically, I've only been in college for a day, but it feels wayy longer than that.) I was supposed to wait until the end of the week to write about my experiences on being a freshie in the Ateneo, but I couldn't wait any longer. Either I'm a) too bored at home right now, b) too dang talkative, or c) too excited, but whichever it is, I'm blogging about this...right now.

So, on my first day as a college freshman, I got to attend my Math 11, English 12 (Merit), and Literature 13 classes. I have to say, I was pretty hesitant to go into Math first thing in the morning, but I'm still glad I did. My professor wasn't so bad, but he seems really young and does not want to be called 'Sir', which is a really foreign and bizarre concept to me. So...Allen geez, so informal I can't do it. Sir Allen goes ahead and starts a freaking lesson on what must have been the fifth minute he was in class! Good thing it was on radicals and exponents only, so my wee little brain could still handle it...which hopefully, will be true for the next few lessons/reviews for the diagnostic exam (to determine whether or not some of us will be demoted to Basic Math for first sem).

I had a three hour break after that, and I did nothing but walk and walk, eat and eat, and chill and talk. Some three hours that was. The highlight would probably be my waffle discovery, oozing with whipped cream. YES, WHIPPED FATTENING CREAM!! :) Then I burned all those calories walking to my next building in the scorching "post-summer" heat. And I got to English and Lit class, which, by far, are the two most favorite subjects I have right now. I love my professor!! He's gay, and American-liberal, and amazingly smart (Brown University for MA and PhD, girlies), and sooooo overall cool (as long as you don't piss him off, I hear). I cannot wait for his classes to start for real because I can already tell it's going to be fun. And challenging, maybe. But fun!!
Of course, it's a plus that the cutest guy ever is just a few meters away from me. Hihi.



No comments:

Post a Comment