7.26.2012

Shooting Rainbows

When you study sooo hard for a test in your worst subject until it feels like your brain can't take in any more information, then finishing the test with time to review your answers and still more time to spare, then finally getting your corrected paper back the next day and screaming for utter happiness at the 97 you got (and never ever got in high school). Best. Feeling. Ever.

Working out for your Physical Fitness class and sweating out about a gallon of water (okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but it sure felt that way) after doing 10 rounds of grueling circuits in 20 minutes, then heading over to the Cafe Azul and sharing a large (although accidental) chocolate parfait with your best friend even if it takes so much effort to lift your spoon to your mouth 'cause your arms hurt too much. Greaaaat feeling.

Basking in the coldness of the library and abusing the fast internet connection (which I paid for in my tuition anyway) while listening to good, chill, newly discovered, my brand music. Feels so good.

Ahh, life is good. Even if it hasn't been completely so, I just felt like spreading some happiness and putting out there how much I appreciate the things around me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment