5.13.2012

SUMMERRRRR!!

I AM BACK! 

Back to civilization, proper internet connections, noise and traffic and pollution, and everything else I love and hate in the city!

I was gone for a month, stay-cationing in Iligan City, all the way down in Mindanao, with my brother. I finally got to see the glorious new house that my grandparents and my uncle (read: old goat. Apparently, that's what you call male spinsters. HAHAHAHA!) are now staying in. Did I mention that it is HUUUGE? And made almost entirely out of wood from trees that my grandfather planted? Cool, huh. :)

So I was there, basically just being a couch potato three-fourths of the time. But I did get to do a lot of other stuff, like swimming (and getting a tan, finally!), sleeping over at my cousin's house, and playing frisbee and billiards. Plus, I got to learn how to shoot a gun! HAHA.

More about my summer later on, and I promise to include pictures too. Meanwhile, it's just really good to be back, even if it is busier here than it ever was in the province. I've missed the city life!


PS. Payphone by Maroon5 is just stuck in my head right now. I ♥ Adam Levine. Just wanted to put it out there. :))


"I'm at a payphone trying to call home
All of my change I've spent on you
Where have the times gone baby
It's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two

If happy ever after did exist
I would still be holding you like this
All those fairytales are full of sh*
One more f*ing love song I'll be sick"

1 comment: